Many hands make light work...
Last holiday season, three startups (Twice, ZeroCater and Getaround) helped tech companies around the Bay collect goods and rally volunteers for local charities, including Goodwill of San Francisco and the San Francisco Food Bank. This campaign raised a total of $45,000 in cash, goods, and services (read more about last year's results.)
This year we are at it again, with an even larger goal: $75,000 in cash, goods and services before the New Year.
With a collective effort and the resources of the tech world behind us, we hope to help to make this winter a little bit better for our community.
Press from last year's event:
● San Francisco Business Times - Feature announcing the launch of TGB
● Digital Style -- Digest Feature announcing the launch of TGB
● Racked SF -- Repost of Digital Style Digest feature
● KGO7 (ABC) -- Live TV interview on TGB with Twice CEO Noah-Ready Campbell
● CCTV America -- Broadcast feature on TGB efforts, including cameos by Lyft and SigFig
● San Francisco Business Times -- Feature announcing TGB campaign totals