Many hands make light work...
Last holiday season, three startups (Twice, ZeroCater and Getaround) helped tech companies around the Bay collect goods and rally volunteers for local nonprofit partners SF Goodwill and SF - Marin Food Bank. This campaign raised a total of $100,000 worth of cash, goods, and services (read more about last year's results.)
This year, we are focused on building upon our community of philanthropy. We are aiming to rally 75 companies to get involved and give back with us.
With a collective effort and the resources of the tech world behind us, we hope to help to make this winter a little bit better for our community.
Press from previous campaigns:
● San Francisco Business Times - Feature announcing the launch of TGB
● Digital Style -- Digest Feature announcing the launch of TGB
● Racked SF -- Repost of Digital Style Digest feature
● KGO7 (ABC) -- Live TV interview on TGB with Twice CEO Noah-Ready Campbell
● CCTV America -- Broadcast feature on TGB efforts, including cameos by Lyft and SigFig
● San Francisco Business Times -- Feature announcing TGB campaign totals